It is about that time again...

Hello readers (however many of you there actually are). Long time no see, eh? Terribly again I kind of just stopped posting entries near the mid point of the fishing season last year. I really need to work on that. Nonetheless, it is about that time of the year where fishing comes back into season for me and I'm sure plenty of other folks. As I don't ice fish, it has been a long winter. And the darned thing is really dragging itself out. Here's hoping winter storm "Saturn" is the last of this year and things start to get warm again.

I actually have managed to go fishing once this year. There was a short few days where the temperature never dropped below freezing so the pond down the hill actually stayed open. That said, I only caught a sunfish. Oddly enough it was off of a lipless crankbait. It wasn't a Rat-L-Trap, but it was within the same family. Not Rapala, either. Got a few bites using a float and a small trout jig, but no full takes.

More fantastic news, I'll be heading south this upcoming weekend to Tennessee to spend some time with my girlfriend's grandfather and the rest of her family. Should have a chance or two to go fishing somewhere down there too. I've already been scouting it. haha.

I guess that's all for now. Keep an eye out for more. Should be posting more and more once things warm up a little bit outside.


- William

Comments

Rina Millie said…
nice. its always been good going for fishing trips. i really love it. and keep updating your blog. you really write so well. Fishing In Dubai

Popular Reads